Wednesday 15 April 2009

Reflection

I don't know what's wrong with the education nowadays. Most students are more lazy than the students I taught in some years back.

who cause this? do the teachers cause this? or do the parents cause this?

Being a teacher is not easy for me though. I realize that I am not yet a good teacher, but am trying and always trying to be a better one.

I am sad to think of this. I have taught for almost 4 years. it's not long enough i know but i can tell that

each year most students' motivation are decreasing.

each year most students think that school is just a place to hang out

each year most students go to school BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS COMMAND THEM TO DO SO!!!!!

pathetic!

Learn from that "Laskar Pelangi" Movie

Students in big cities especially in SMAN 67 are lucky students compared to those students in "Laskar Pelangi" movie

Learn and take the good sides of that film.

Think that you are very lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment